星期五, 九月 26, 2008

To be or not to be,--that is a question.Could you please tell me whether can i choose another?

There is Shakespeare's saying:"To be or not to be,--that is a question".But I wanna get the third choice-To be half or not to be half.I think this world is not monopolized by "Yes" or "No",Many things will be in the status of half "Yes" or half "No".Such as mule,which is a half donkey and half horse.So I think the third choice is existed in this world.But Could I choose the third choice for my lover?I don't wanna results or reasons,but please give me the unique third choice:You are loved and I'm loved.That's enough. Oh,if you wanna say to me,"I will not love you from now on",why accepting the arrow shooting by Cupid at that time?Oh,if you wanna say to me "Family is a problem",why giving me the opposite result before?I don't wanna get the alternative,just wanna the third choice from you:I will be loved.

没有评论:

发表评论